Santa Fe University of Art and Design Early Action Award
To help encourage new Incoming undergraduate students to stay on track with the application and enrollment process, Santa Fe University of Art and Design offers the opportunity to earn an additional early action award toward the cost of tuition. This award is on top of any other scholarship or award received.*
Recipients may receive up to $2000 per year. This offer is stackable with all offers but the total award may not exceed 100% of full tuition. Award is renewable with the condition that all eligibility requirements continue to be met. Check our Stackability Grid to see what other awards and scholarships can be combined with this award.
Awards are communicated on a rolling basis following the applicant’s completion of all criteria.
- Meet all General Qualifications for Santa Fe University of Art and Design Scholarships.
- Be willing to start classes on January 14, 2013 for spring start or August 26, 2013 for fall start. Students deferring to another start date will not be eligible for this offer.
- Readmits are eligible for this award; reinstatements are not eligible for this award.
To be eligible for this award you must complete the following steps by December 14, 2012 for spring 2013 start or April 1, 2013 for fall 2013 start.
- Complete and submit your application to start classes in January 2013 at Santa Fe University of Art and Design
- Visit Campus and meet with a SF University faculty member or enrollment advisor
- Submit your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and be sure it’s on file with Santa Fe University of Art and Design.
- Be admitted to Santa Fe University of Art and Design and accept your offer of admission by reserving a spot to start classes on January 14, 2013 or August 26, 2013.
- Submit your enrollment deposit.
- Submit your housing deposit (or waiver, if you’ll be living off campus).
- All applicants who meet the criteria will be reviewed for eligibility.
- One payment per semester.
- Students must meet all General Qualifications for Santa Fe University of Art and Design Scholarships.
- Students must continue to enroll full-time (12 credits for undergraduates) to receive this offer
- Students must maintain satisfactory academic progress
- Students must be in good financial standing with no outstanding debt to Santa Fe University of Art and Design
- For questions on this award, please contact your enrollment advisor at 1(877) 732-5977
Find out about other scholarships.
*This offer is stackable with all offers but the total award may not exceed 100% of full tuition.